The Auckland Meditation Group is part of Self-Realization Fellowship, a worldwide non-profit organisation with international headquarters in Los Angeles, California.
Livestreamed Holiday Satsanga
With Brother Chidananda 13th December
Brother Chidananda, president and spiritual head of Self-Realization Fellowship/Yogoda Satsanga Society of India, will usher in the holidays with a special Christmas greeting and exciting news about the launch of the new edition of the Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons, including details about many of the special features to be introduced for the first time.
Auckland Weekly Meditation Services
Please note: Sunday 9th September Meditation and Reading Service venue(followed by morning tea and book sales) is at the Melville Pavilion Community Centre, 18 St Andrews Rd, Epsom, Auckland.
- 8am – 9am – Meditation service
- 9.15am – 10.15am – Reading service
- 1st Sunday of the month – 9am – 12.15pm – Long meditation
- 2nd Sunday of the month – 8am – 10.15am – Morning tea and book sales after service
- 7.00pm – 8.15pm – Meditation service
- 2nd Wednesday of the month – 7pm – 9pm – Kirtan: Devotional Chanting
- 4th Wednesday of the month – 7.00pm – 8.15pm – Bhagavad Gita Reading
Please see our complete Schedule of Services.
These times and dates may vary for Special Services, held to commemorate the line of Gurus of Self-Realization Fellowship, and Retreats held throughout the year.