The Auckland Meditation Group is part of Self-Realization Fellowship, a worldwide non-profit organisation with international headquarters in Los Angeles, California.
New edition of SRF Lessons
As recently announced in our quarterly Voluntary League Appeal, we are moving steadily nearer to the release of a greatly expanded and enhanced edition of the Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons.
Auckland Weekly Meditation Services
- 8am – 9am – Meditation service
- 9.15am – 10.15am – Reading service
- 1st Sunday of the month – 9am – 12.15pm – Long meditation
- 2nd Sunday of the month – 8am – 10.15am – Morning tea and book sales after service
- 7.00pm – 8.15pm – Meditation service
- 2nd Wednesday of the month – 7pm – 9pm – Kirtan: Devotional Chanting
- 4th Wednesday of the month – 7.00pm – 8.15pm – Bhagavad Gita Reading
Please see our complete Schedule of Services.
These times and dates may vary for Special Services, held to commemorate the line of Gurus of Self-Realization Fellowship, and Retreats held throughout the year.