- Center Department Visit to Auckland – February 20th to 23rd 2020
- Livestreamed Holiday Satsanga With Brother Chidananda
- Message about new edition of SRF Lessons
- Travel to SRF Convocation 2018
- Travel to Convocation 2017
Due to significant health and safety concerns for staff and customers resulting from seismic and ground issues at Leys Institute Library and Gymnasium, the facility is closed until further notice.
Please note: Most meditation services will be at Ferndale House, 830 New North Road, Mt Albert, but there will be a relatively small number of services for the next 6 month period which will be at different venues. Please check the updated schedule of services.
The Auckland Meditation Group is part of Self-Realization Fellowship, a worldwide non-profit organisation with international headquarters in Los Angeles, California.
SRF Lessons – Enhanced and Expanded
Brother Chidananda, president and spiritual head of Self-Realization Fellowship/Yogoda Satsanga Society of India, shared the latest details regarding the new edition of the SRF Lessons at a special holiday satsanga at SRF Mother Center Headquarters. Watch the video to learn about the latest update.
Auckland Weekly Meditation Services
- 8am – 9am – Meditation service
- 9.15am – 10.15am – Reading service
- 1st Sunday of the month – 9am – 12.15pm – Long meditation
- 2nd Sunday of the month – 8am – 10.15am – Morning tea and book sales after service
- 7.00pm – 8.15pm – Meditation service
- 2nd Wednesday of the month – 7pm – 9pm – Kirtan: Devotional Chanting
- 4th Wednesday of the month – 7.00pm – 8.15pm – Bhagavad Gita Reading
Please see our complete Schedule of Services.
These times and dates may vary for Special Services, held to commemorate the line of Gurus of Self-Realization Fellowship, and Retreats held throughout the year.
Self Realization Fellowship Online Meditation Center
In the spirit of our revered guru and founder, Paramahansa Yogananda, I joyfully welcome you to the Self-Realization Fellowship Online Meditation Center. As with all SRF centers and meditation groups, this online venue is overseen by the monastics in Center Department at our International Headquarters, and run with the help of a managing council of lay member volunteers. (Read More)
Through this online center, we look forward to sharing with you the blessings of experiencing group meditation and study of Paramahansaji’s teachings, in fellowship with many other SRF members and friends from around the world.
In divine friendship,
Brother Chidananda President,
Self-Realization Fellowship/Yogoda Satsanga Society of India
A Beginner’s Meditation
Learn how to meditate by following a beginner’s guided meditation on the main Self-Realization Fellowship website.